Fundamental to the success of our bespoke programmes is the involvement of participants at the outset.
Our programmes are co-designed with stakeholders and the prospective cohort to ensure that content is applicable. By being invited to contribute at the design stage, programme members respond with enthusiasm, commitment and very high levels of attendance.
Where appropriate, psychometric instruments are administered to develop clients’ personal insight. They can also be invaluable in helping people to understand, reflect on and value difference in others. Examples of instruments that may be administered include:
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (Steps 1 and 2)
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Emotional Intelligence Profile
The length of a programme is determined for each group, dependent on need. Examples of programmes that we have delivered include:
- 3-day development programme for care workers
- 6-month development programme for front-line staff
- 2-year development programme for aspiring directors
- 6-month clinical leadership programme for Band 7 nurses
E-mail us today to discuss your needs